The Northeast Ohio Craftsmen Club, or NEOCC, was known for over fifty years as the Akron Club of Printing House Craftsmen. Ken Hiney Sr. served as the first president from 1955 to 1956.
Originally chartered as a chapter of the International Association of Printing House Craftsmen, the founding members set out to support the International objectives at the local level. Those include;
• To provide an opportunity for those engaged in, or interested in, the graphic arts and related industries to meet at regular intervals and share their knowledge.
• To provide educational programs that would further acquaint members with existing methods, and inform them of new developments.
• To encourage promising young people to enter the graphic arts industry and to assist local schools in the planning and teaching of sound graphic arts courses.
• To promote friendship and good fellowship among members.
• To promote and enhance the stature of the graphic arts, and to help the public understand our industry’s place in our economy and in their lives.
In 2007, the membership voted to function as an independent organization and the club was renamed The Northeast Ohio Craftsmen Club, remaining strongly committed to upholding the core objectives. Additionally, we are broadening the scope of the club to include all of North East Ohio and more of the related industries.
If you are interested in participating in this dynamic organization, visit our New Member Application page… you can even pay online!
2016-17 Committee Chairs
HEALTH & WELFARE
BEN FRANKLIN BALL & GALLERY
WAYS & MEANS/REVERSE RAFFLE
CONSTITUTION & BYLAWS
Kay Dreslinski/Jim Leitch
WEB MASTER/SOCIAL MEDIA
James Fowler/Kay Dreslinski/Dave Double
Important forms and information for The NEOCC (PDF downloads)
NEOCC Logo Download. Click this link to download a zipped folder of NEOCC logos. The folder contains the following formats:
Black Only jpeg (300dpi)
Black Only eps (300dpi)
4 Color bmp (Bitmap. Not suitable for print, for powerpoint presentations only)
4 Color eps (300dpi)
4 Color jpeg (300dpi)
If you download these logos, please do not redistribute them. Use them for your specific purposes only. Please do not alter these logos in any way, if the format you require is not here, if you need something special or you have any questions concerning usage, contact: James Fowler at DUQofURL@gmail.com